WHY I DIDN’T VOTE FOR TRUMP
He sounds as though he’s running for dictator. If he’s elected, I’m afraid the same will happen here as is happening in the Philippines. He has said that:
1. He admires tyrants.
He says he admires Vladimir Putin and Sadaam Hussein. I think he even said he admired Hitler (But I may have imagined that). He also said that he admired the way Communist China cracked down on their peasantry in Tianemen Square.
2. The things he says he will do if he is president, sound like the kind of things that tyrants do. He said:
“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their families,” Trump said.
Wow! That is so immoral, it is insane.
3. Early on in the campaign, one of his surrogates said something that sounds like the behaviour of a tyrant:
“Every critic, every detractor, will have to bow down to President Trump,” she says. “It’s everyone who’s ever doubted Donald, whoever disagreed, whoever challenged him — it is the ultimate revenge to become the most powerful man in the universe.”
If this link works, listen to Omarossa.
This is what Trump thinks being President is about. And if anyone claims that he doesn’t, then they’ll have to explain his other statements about killing terrorists and their families, about rounding up millions of illegal immigrants in the US, about building a wall (remember the Berlin “Wall” that separated East and West Germany). Because they all sound like things that dictators and tyrants do. There’s the old saying, “if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck”.
I can go on and on. The guy is scary.
She’s equally scary.
1. She apparently thinks that money grows on trees. She will build the national debt, until it crushes us.
2. She’s a socialist. And she intends to turn the US into a socialist country. That’s the Democratic party’s main goal, I think.
3. She’s pro-abortion.
4. She’s pro-LGBT lifestyle.
In a nutshell, she’s a democrat and as such, stands for all the values that I oppose.